As we deal with the Coronavirus Pandemic and based on Governor Mike DeWine’s press conferences as well as other information from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the following is effect immediately for Carlisle Local School District:
- Effective immediately and until April 3, 2020 all buildings are closed to outside groups and to students.
- All events through April 3rd, are postponed indefinitely. This would include parent/teacher conferences, meetings, regardless of time.
- Staff may access their individual rooms if necessary (to do work or pack/store supplies not needed until next year) or they may work from home. Only if it is absolutely necessary that you bring your own child to school with you, they must remain with you or in your room. They may NOT play in any hallway, common areas or gyms.
- All other access to the buildings require approval from the Superintendent.
- Curbside food pick up for students will begin Wednesday, March 18 and run through April 3rd, at the main entrance of Grigsby Intermediate School.
Monday, March 16, 2020
Essential Personnel ONLY Report
- Central Office Staff – Normal Hours
- School Nurse – Normal Hours
- All Administrators – 8:30 AM (Report to Superintendent’s Office)
- Food Service Personnel – 10:30 AM (Report to Grigsby Kitchen)
- Staff only on an individual basis or as required by your direct supervisor.
Additional information will be released periodically through email, website, and OneCall Now, and social media.