Change of Address

Anytime your child has a change of address, you must update your address in your child's Final Forms account as well as provide proof of residency such as a mortgage statement, deed or rental agreement.  These documents may be uploaded in Final Forms. 

If you have any questions, please email or call the guidance secretary, Ashley Baker, 937-746-4481 ext 422.

Affidavit Form - Please complete this form if the address is not in your name.